Make an Appointment
1214 Jack Warner Parkway NE Tuscaloosa, AL 35404
Our goal is to help patients reach the highest level or oral health possible so they not only enjoy the benefits of a comfortable, functional and attractive smile, but also an improvement in their overall general health. We pride ourselves on the patient centered approach by offering thorough patient
Frequently Asked Questions
- For the most information, please visit perio.org
- What is a periodontist? Do I need to see one?
- What is periodontal disease, and am I at risk of developing it?
- Is periodontal disease contagious?
- My gums bleed when I brush my teeth. Is this normal?
- Are there any ways to prevent periodontal disease?
- If I have a “gummy” smile, what can be done to correct this?
- If I have periodontal disease, do I need surgery? What are my options? What is maintenance therapy?
- My gums are receding and my teeth appear “long.” Can this be fixed?